The sun is slowly setting on the 2016 baseball season in Anaheim, and as the Boys of Summer wrap up their 2016 campaign—now might be one of your last chances this year to grab some helmet nachos, an Angel's Dog or a short-rib grilled cheese at the “Big A”. You may even find yourself snagging some food discounts and giveaways when the Angels score big or win!
Fun Fact: 2016 marks Angel Stadium's 50th anniversary, making it the fourth oldest stadium still in use. Don't let age deceive you—fan experience is still top priority for the Halos, "We take a lot of pride in our fan experience here,” said Tim Mead, Angels vice president of communications. “We are very fortunate to be surrounded by such a great community.”
Check out what’s at the plate and on tap:
- New Chef Dishes for 2016 Season – The Angels have partnered with Muscle Maker and Fresca’s to add to their concessions, offering such items as The Turkey Chili Bowl, The Angel Wrap, Muchos Nachos and Street Tacos.
- Shock Top Brew Pub – The newly renovated restaurant, formerly known as the Knothole Club, features a full-service bar, tri-level patio and a dining room with an aerial view of the field from the right field club level Enjoy an innovative, locally sourced menu of newly styled ballpark fare created onsite by Legends executive chef Gretchen Beaumarchais and her culinary staff.
Photo courtesy of FOODBEAST
- The Corner Market – One of the newest additions to the "Big A", this dining destination on the Terrace Concourse adds to the ballpark’s healthier options with Jersey Mike’s Cold Subs, Muscle Maker Wraps, Asian Chicken Salad, and much more.
- The Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf –A new main cart near Home Plate Gate on the Field Level concourse with a variety of new specialty drinks and teas. Coffee Bean gourmet drinks can also be found at ballpark concession stands throughout the stadium.
- Coors Light Cold Zone Bar – Fans in search of a diverse selection of cold beer can look no further than the Centerfield Terrace. The bar includes plenty of TVs and complimentary Wi-Fi, giving fantasy baseball fans a perfect place to make last-minute changes to their lineups.
- Chronic Tacos (New Location) – A four-year partner of the Angels, Chronic Tacos is now located on the Terrace Level Concourse near Section 223 to serve up its decadent, made-to-order burritos, nachos, bowls topped with salsa fresca and other fresh, locally sourced ingredients.
- Crafty Dawgs – Fans can build their own hot dog for a break from the traditional bun and frank in Field Level Section 127 or chose from the creative Crafty Dawgs menu featuring The Senora Dog with Bacon, The Short Rib Chili Dog and others.
If the Angels Win, You Win:
- WaBa Grill – With each Angel's home victory, show your game ticket and get a free chicken bowl or chicken veggie bowl with a purchase of an equal or lesser value chicken bowl at WaBa Grill.
- Fresca’s Mexican Grill / Muscle Maker- If the Angels score 10 or more runs at Angel Stadium, you can present your game ticket for a free taco at Fresca’s Mexican Grill OR a free wrap at Muscle Maker Grill.
- Oggi’s – With every Angels victory, fans get a 14-inch, one-topping pizza for only $5.