The Client Services team is solely focused on making events of all sizes successful. From the moment a meeting is confirmed, through the closing session, the team is available to assist with a wide range of services.
Client Services offer site-planning coordination, information on unique off-site venues, and can supply promotional materials to help create a sense of anticipation and excitement for attendees.
We are also the liaison to over 650 Bureau Partners who offer superior products and services to make an event unforgettable. Visit Anaheim is truly a one-stop shop for a meeting planner's needs.
- Site visit coordination during your planning process
- Registration services/temporary personnel for registration or pre/post event assistance provided by our registration services/temporary personnel partners, including our preferred provider, ActionFigures Convention Staffing
- Visit Anaheim Housing: Support for groups using two or more hotels at a peak block of at least 500 rooms. For more information, see Overview of Housing Services
- Attendee marketing opportunities; promotional materials and custom website available to qualified events
- Referrals to over 650 local Visit Anaheim partners able to provide superior produts & services and fine dining restaurants.
- Participation for your attendees in our "Show Your Badge & Save" program, as well as discount coupons to various partner businesses throughout Anaheim/Orange County
- Complimentary staffed Restaurant Reservation Desk and Concierge Kiosk in the Anaheim Convention Center providing reservations, information and directions, as well as advance restaurant reservations at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Information about unique off-site venues for pre/post event functions
- Anaheim Resort Transit (ART) shuttle information
- Welcome letter from the Mayor of Anaheim
- Taxi & John Wayne Orange County Airport welcome signage for city-wide groups
To contact the Client Services team, please email email@example.com.