Splitsville in Downtown Disney is a dynamic entertainment destination seeking a qualified Assistant Manager.
This 2-story, 40,000 square foot “Luxury Lane” restaurant will host 600+ dining seats and offer a unique combination of dining, drinks, bowling and live entertainment. The eclectic menu will feature fresh-rolled sushi, gourmet burgers, hand tossed pizzas and chef-driven offerings.
Employment will begin Fall 2017.
- Proven work experience as a FOH Manager
- 3+ years of FOH management experience in high-volume venues is preferred
- Open availability, including daytime, evening, and all holidays
- General computer literacy
- Knowledge of state liquor laws
- Knowledge of state labor laws and guidelines
- Strong leadership and motivational skills
- Great conflict resolution skills
- Food Manager Certification or equivalent
- Must be a team player with excellent communication skills
- Manage day to day operations in the FOH
- Interact with guests to improve their overall experience
- Maintain a fun and efficient working environment
- Uphold high standard of cleanliness
- Manage profits through Labor and F&B costs
- Perform a wide variety of job-related duties
- Competitive salary and benefits
Please send resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Qualified candidates will be contacted.
Job Type: Full-time