Visit Anaheim, with over 650 local companies, gives us as a destination, the opportunity to collectively market and promote Anaheim and Orange County as the ideal location for meetings, conventions and leisure travel. By partnering with Visit Anaheim and utilizing combined resources, partners are engaged in cooperative broad-based marketing that individual businesses may not be able to afford on their own.
Contact us to find out more about how to join our collective market efforts and become one of our newest partners!
Partner Preferred Discounts
Media Relations Opportunities
The Visit Anaheim communications/PR department actively promotes partners and the destination to more than 2,000 consumer and trade media contacts around the world.
Traditional Media Efforts
- Assist travel writers and journalists on assignment in Anaheim and Orange County
- Respond to media pitches from the state tourism board
- Coordinate press tours for domestic and foreign travel writers/journalists
- Publish events to the event calendar
- Distribute press releases to local, regional, national and international news outlets and publications
Social Media Efforts
How To Get Involved
To be included in our pitches, releases and other media efforts, provide us with your latest news. We communicate upcoming media opportunities to partners on a regular basis including, but not limited to:
- Requests for information to be included in featured press releases
- Tailored media leads
- Media outlet updates and pitching information
- Local media list
- Seasonal calendar of events requests
- Submit events to the event calendar
- Submit press releases to our website
Join the Media Relations Distribution List
To start receiving regular media relations communication, send your public relations contact information to the communications department, indicating that you'd like to be added to our partner media distribution list.